बुधवार, 14 मई 2008

WHAT IS HONEYTRAP

I did not debate on the header or name of my blog. I simply settled for the name-honeytrap. One may ask why this one. To those people, I have no excuse, nothing to offer in explanation. It just happened. Once decided, I set out to know the exact meaning of honeytrap so that I can explain to ones who ask me for it. Dictionary.com offered this meaning of honeytrap--" a strategy whereby an attractive person coerces another person into doing or revealing something; also, a person employing this strategy to entrap another; also written honeytrap ". Initially this phrase was mostly used in espionage cases, but now it is widely used in journalism as well.

So, fellows, honeytrap is a strategy whereby a person uses his/her charm on others to reveal some useful information. I would like this honeytrap to help me get others to reveal their feelings,thoughts,emotions,outbursts,opinions on issues ranging from nothing to everything. One may express himself in any way. It may be prose, poetry, reportage,editorial comment or informative write-up.
I invite every one to just express him/her self. My fellow human beings, dont let anything inside you. Honeytrap offers you a plateform to be you. Hope, my call will not be unattended.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: